1 - you need correcting because you're wrong ------------ some...

1. 81,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    1 - you need correcting because you're wrong ------------ some of the biggest crimes have been from legally held firearms -

so, your basic premise is flawed

2. as to my being somewhere else -------------- and you ask - why do you care

is it not acceptable that an Australian cares for Australia?? ------------- which part of that is difficult for you?

As far as my gain from being 'somewhere else' --------------- it is from understanding 'somewhere else' - that one understands one's own country

you should try it - it's enlightening. Rather than putting up infantile comments on why someone is somewhere else.

I'll tell you what - I have better contact with Australia than I would living in Walkabout Creek - I see more, I hear more - and I understand more

because I've spent decades in the Walkabout Creeks of Australia - I know Ozzie culture and only travel - slow travel gives one a 'where are we' in comparison culture wise to other parts of the world

and I mean 'travel' --------- I don't mean a 3 day trip to Paris and Disneyland - then, think one knows Europe or France

you need to wake up

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.