''yeah. If you'll think back to the election, cost of living...

1. 81,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''yeah. If you'll think back to the election, cost of living issues was primarily Labor's most vocal shouting point.

I do believe there being mention of a plan at some point..''

but the post of yours that I was replying to was about business closures

not cost of living

Now - you fellas always screamed about how government should get out of the way and let business do business
    You also told us that capitalism was a great thing - competition great - so, if you can't survive, you should be allowed to go broke

and that's what's happening ------ but, now --------- oh golly, your little beliefs change - NOW, you want government to get involved and you see to want government aid

gosh - what does that suggest??

a. your ideas were shit
    b. you want it both ways
    c. you can't run a business when times get rough - only smooth sailor business

methinks that in bad times - capitalism should be allowed to work in business - as business calls for

and methinks that large industries like nickel mining - should be allowed to die on the vine - indeed, I think government should step in and remove their mining licences - because the companies have shut down mining - can't perform

so, gov should either just take over the mining leases - and run it themselves - or remove the mining leases - and when applications come in in future when the nickel price rises again -

government should issue licences again - with big fat hefty conditions - like hefty part ownership, no liability AND big fat - fat fat fat royalties.

go hard or go home

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.