I don’t necessary call every historic text dribble, as James...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

I don’t necessary call every historic text dribble, as James Cohn explained they are very well recorded document of human mind developments.

Primitive animal can not identify themselves in the mirror, as human we can but our perception of the world/events are yet not completed, just like those whom live 5000 years ago. Historical text might seem dribble but events such as precognitive dreams have very deep scientific implications, and they are widespread.

There are few records on earthquake around 30BC which were subjects of debate, I list them below,

140 BCE – disastrous earthquake between Tyre and Ptolemais (Acre/Akko)

92 BCE – Judean coast hit by tsunamis

31 BCE – 31 BCE Judea earthquake: epicentre in the Jordan Valley, magnitude at least 7; among the largest in 2000 years.

26–36 CE (all following dates in this list are CE) – An earthquake, identified in the geological strata of the Dead Sea and by Roman sources, which could be the same one reported by the Gospels to have taken place during the crucifixion of Jesus.

115 – 115 Antioch earthquake; Yavne and Caesarea are hit by a tsunami

130 – strong earthquakes affect among other places Caesarea, Lydda and Emmaus.

306 – tsunami on the Levantine coast. Affects are felt in Caesarea, Tiberias, Jerusalem.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.