BDM 5.56% 17.0¢ burgundy diamond mines limited

Where is the big picture?

1. 1 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As a shareholder I am very disappointed with the performance in the share price. I have lost confidence in the current CEO and Board, especially as they aim to substantially reward themselves this coming week. The current CEO maybe a competent miner but has no experience in the downstream market, no experience beyond the mine gate. There is no evident innovation, creativity or a clearly defined strategy for delivering a genuine mine to consumers business. No evidence of total vertical integration that has been promised. Ekati will not survive if it is one dimensional as it now is. If they keep doing the same it will go nowhere - as the share price currently indicates. Where are the downstream strategic alliances and joint ventures? Where is the sales and marketing in the downstream? Hard luxury has been a keen focus for LVMH, Richemont, Kering etc. - is there any experience in the Board and Management Team to engage and deliver in these downstream opportunities? That expertise and knowledge is critically lacking! Where are Burgundy’s current polished sales? Where is the ROI? Someone who knows recently said cryptically, ‘It is easy to sell dollar coins when you sell them for 50 cents’.With the vote coming up, I would like to see the bigger picture with greater transparency and less smoke and mirrors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $241.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $51.15K 292.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 304333 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 75000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ 255026
Last updated 14.30pm 24/05/2024 ?
BDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.