Magnificent letter to the Australian National Imam's Council....

1. 54,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306

Magnificent letter to the Australian National Imam's Council. Puts them right in their place.

From our reader KB who writes:
    Dear ANIC,
    I guess the prophet (ﷺ) must have misinterpreted Allah's commands for violent global conquest, or taken them out of context...

PROPHET MOHAMMED:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.'

Sahih Bukhari 392

'The Messenger of Allah said: "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah" '

Sahih Muslim 21a

QURAN:

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah."

Quran 8:39

"He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the Religion of Truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion, however much the idolaters may be averse."

Quran 9:33

"He it is Who sent His Messenger with the guidance and the true religion that He may make it prevail over all the religions; and Allah is enough for a witness."

Quran 48:28

"He it is He Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of Truth, that He may make it conqueror of all religion however much idolaters may be averse."

Quran 61:9

"the Command is for none but Allah: He hath commanded that ye worship none but Him: that is the right religion"

Quran 12:40

"To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and (all that is in) the earth and Ad-Din Wasiba is His [(i.e. perpetual sincere obedience to Allah is obligatory). None has the right to be worshipped but Allah)]. Will you then fear any other than Allah?"

Quran 16:52

Whoops! I guess Islamic law got it wrong too...

ISLAMIC LAW:

(Among the things that entail apostasy from Islam are) to deny that Allah intended the Prophet's message (Allah bless him and give him peace) to be the religion followed by the entire world

'Umdat as-Salik wa 'Uddat an-Nasik o8.7(20)

Wait a minute. You're not denying Islamic law, are you?

Or maybe Islamic law sheds light on your claims...

r8.2 PERMISSIBLE LYING:

“it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory… One should compare the bad consequences entailed by lying to those entailed by telling the truth, and if the consequences of telling the truth are more damaging, one is entitled to lie”

'Umdat as-Salik wa 'Uddat an-Nasik, r8.2

R10.3 EXAGGERATION AND GIVING A MISLEADING IMPRESSION:

“Scholars say that there is no harm in giving a misleading impression if required by an interest countenanced by Sacred Law that is more important than not misleading the person being addressed, or if there is a pressing need which could not otherwise be fulfilled except through lying.”

'Umdat as-Salik wa 'Uddat an-Nasik, r10.3

[Reliance of the Traveller and Tools of the Worshipper]

A Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law by Ahmad Ibn Naqib Al-Misri

Wouldn't want the Kuffar to get the wrong impression...

At least the terrorists are honest:

"Virtually every major decision and law promulgated by the Islamic State adheres to what it calls, …'the Prophetic methodology,' which means following the prophecy and example of Muhammad, in punctilious detail."

Yours sincerely,
    KB

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.