NAG 0.00% 1.0¢ nagambie resources limited

Who will promote NAG’s JORC?

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Commenting on the rise of  WA1 Resources share price from 11c to a recent peak of $19.32 a highly successful and credible market commentator said in the past week….

“Good promotion, when well orchestrated, can take shareholders into fairyland”

I see that our sister company Southern x Gold is trading at over $3.40 today.

How can one of their shares possibly be worth 275 times one NAG share?? That defies any logic.

Of course we all know that logic has nothing to do with it when it comes to pricing speculative mining stocks - it’s all about promotion.

Hence the subject line of this thread.

When NAG management finally deign to release their loooong-awaited maiden JORC who will be out there promoting it to the market like Mike Hudson does it so effectively at Southern X?

CEO James Earle couldn’t sell a sausage sandwich at a Bunnings BBQ, and ex Chairman Director Mike Trumbull has zero credibility in the market so whatever he says is unlikely to be believed.

So who will do this very important promotional task?

I asked this question of our new Chairman by email and got no response - very sad, and not looking good for the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.966M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $21.18K 2.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3064622 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.