ADO 4.00% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

Hi secondsight I have quite a few million shares as well…Have...

1. 8,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6888
    Hi secondsight I have quite a few million shares as well…Have been following the conversation and are very dissatisfied the continued secrecy of EV manufactures not being named…The company appears to be pistol whipped at the negotiating table….And not enough information is being provided…Why are we at 2.3 cents when the company was trading at 4 cents one day before the prospectus was released…? No mongrel marketing…!

They only need one name, one EV manufacturer to be named and give this company legitimacy within the battery sector…

The company can also approve oversubscribed applications as well to which would remove the requirement for options. They have over the weekend to mull on that option

The funds already raised are based on the assumption the options could be voted down…That is a risk of the offer to participate or not

I believe a more valid consideration would be knowing who the institutional investor was…This point is a double edged sword imo as it could be an interested individual institution or could it be an EV company which the company is testing with as a collaborator…

This is the key point I would like determined but at the moment have no information that either confirms or dispels the point…

Anyway looking forward to reasonable discussion as the options are not required to be voted on just yet…

Regards Croc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $65.10K 2.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2822744 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 42050 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ 2208238
Last updated 15.40pm 24/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.