why do we bring in migrants when we have homeless people, page-79

1. 41,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    "We are a puppet state in control of globalists, because surely no Government can be this stupid. ". ...... ALL countries are affected by international pressures. it's a global system we have since WW2. international trade is the name of the game for any developed nation.

on Aus productivity, I'm sure you're aware that productivity is GDP divided by population. per capita. yes theres more to productivity... as businesses go Ai and robotics productivity will increase. theres only so much work a human can do in 8 hours.

but the fall in productivity aligns with the necessitated immigration resultant from the reliance on foreign students for universities and the damage done to skills training by Lib abandonment of TAFE and privatising training to rorting scam training schools. hence business needs skilled migration as Aus stopped training people for 9 years.

the real problem here lies in the increased training of workers for skills in TAFE, trying to get more people trained and attracting students with "Fee-Free" positions and the return of universities to govt funding. both will greatly increase spending over the next 10 years but will gradually reduce our reliance on migrant workers and students.

Canada seems to be having the same difficulties. so perhaps I'm wrong in my assessment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.