IMU 3.33% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-23302

1. 3,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Yer..but not sure how valueadd fits hoppers selling into that equation..

My guess is the d's will fall and the CR will be around the 4.2cps..the timing will need be centered around the agm so Paul and lesile can get the votes up to sneak another pay rise in regardless of how low the shareprice can limbo..

Imu now appear to be a lifestyle company of which not much use investing but still good for a trade and Lesiles i dont know answer as to why the shareprice is in free fall coupled with her massive pay increase last august support the lifestyle theory..like no valueadded for retail only ceo and co..I guess lesile dosnt have to know because she still cleans up either way..lifestyle..

Some have suggested a while back there may be a movie made about imugene now gives me pictures in my head where lesile and Paul in cartoon like characters eloquently dancing together at a fancy ball where retail investors throw money at them like confetti all the while in the distant back ground Scrooge lay in a prision cell scoffing because he wants to warn the retail but is out of ear shot that soon they all the confetti throwers will be feeling like geese..

quack quack quack lesile and Paul now got too many votes to get the sack

The goose is in the window but appears unable to lay the golden egg so retail will just have to settle for goose shat for now..

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $357.7K 6.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 2219506 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 2230396 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ 2644073
Last updated 12.00pm 11/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.