IMU 1.67% 6.1¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-23542

1. 576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4741

Just back ‘on the grid’ after trying to sort several grant applications (a necessary evil), writing up numerous reports and attempting to make some adjustments to an upcoming trial when ... I have a look at the IMU threads. With a few notable and considered exceptions, what a massive volume of doom from some of our misinformed and angry one-line warriors.

Yes, I don’t like the current SP. Yes, I would like to see a MAST data cut. Yes, I’m also sweating on an update around ... Vaxinia, OnCARlytics, acer-cel and of course PD1-Vaxx. I suspect we all are. Some here realise how long it might take to make a cancer breakthrough, one the size IMU is undertaking ... but clearly that group is in the minority.

I have just had a chance to view Leslie’s session on the JMM & ETHICA video earlier in May, so this isn’t ‘new’ news to others, just me.

One of the points she makes, which many don’t seem to grasp, is how sick the patients on the MAST study actually are. In her words ... “(some patients) have had between 3 and 11 lines of therapy before they join this (MAST) trial”. These are seriously sick people. For many, their next step is palliative care. Ask any HC poster, that has endured several lines of therapy as they strive to beat their cancer, just how challenging this can be. Surgery, chemo and other like treatments are not ‘a walk in the park’.

Remember, the MAST study is open to most solid cancer sufferers, provided they have had multiple lines of treatment already ... and our team is seeing multiple responses on a low dose. It is a dose escalation, Phase One, looking to prove safety. As I have said before, it is a ‘sandbox’ type trial, designed to maximise the chances of success in all future trials.

For those still impatient, Leslie states that “in the next half year ... a few months time, you can anticipate preliminary results across all our therapies.” All our therapies! So the updates are coming.

For me, Leslie seemed very upbeat, even stating “I have run over 200 Phase 1 trials and I have never seen results like this (ie. OnCARlytics with acer-cel)”. That is a big statement. You either believe her or you don’t. What I don’t understand is ...

If you don’t believe her, why are you still holding?

If you do believe her, then take a deep breath and wait for these results. They may just be something no one has ever seen before.

In the data released so far, I have seen nothing that would cause me to doubt the science, so I am holding AND buying when I can.
    If you’re in doubt ... you know what to do.

I think I will go back to my work ... far more uplifting than reading many of the comments here on HC.

PS. Thanks to the thoughtful and considered posters here. Love T-Bull’s seemingly limitless positivity, O&E's steady commentary, Ben’s well considered notes and of course T&P’s responses, and not to forget Footy's Global Market Updates. There are many others of course.

Cheer up everyone. If you have your health and your family ... you have everything.

As always, opinion only

Last edited by Outlander2: 16/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $446.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $1.661M 27.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 513999 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 51941 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ 10422066
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.