SPX 12.5% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Why is everyone so emotional?

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    As a relative newcomer to this website, it never ceases to amaze me how emotional all the posts are. This whole SPX vs VMC issue is out of control. The amount of time, effort and energy that goes into the personal, back and forth bickering is ridiculous. As someone who has virtually no social media presence at all (I can and never will understand the allure of twitter and facebook), I thought that at least with something like this forum, there would be educated people engaging in interesting topics. I guess that was my first mistake.

I don't get why people who have contra opinions get slammed so much. Do we not want to encourage open discussions? The constant slamming of posters as being a down ramper, or up ramper, "go back to your own forum" etc etc. And just because someone doesn't hold the stock means they can't have an opinion? I mean really people, grow up. Last I heard, Australia had freedom of speech.

And it also begs the question - why do you let it bother you so much? If someone posts something you disagree with, you CAN choose to just ignore it. You don't have to devote your life to trying to get one up on them. I wouldn't have thought that the comments on hot copper are market makers as such, so just take a deep breathe and ignore it if you don't like it. There seems to be way too many petulant children on this forum and not enough adults. Vote with your cash - either buy or sell or hold, but getting yourself all worked up on the keyboard...is it really worth it?

My suggestion is to open up your minds and be prepared to be challenged but don't take it personally. Be prepared to change your mind. As Winston churchill said, "Those who never change their mind, never change anything".

Of course we all want this legal matter resolved in SPX's favour (SPX holders at least). It's clearly not a straight forward matter, otherwise there would not be any legal action at all. But for God's sake people, stop all the bickering. I'm getting a headache.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.759K 371.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 13601679 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5040707 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 7484
Last updated 14.20pm 12/06/2024 ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.