Will I need to become multi-lingual?, page-26

1. 82,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    IMO - 10 years at max.

It may well be closer to 5 - too hard to predict. Bill Gates was speaking about? maybe almost a year ago and he was talking about hallucinations in LLM's ---------- he thought by 10 years - we would see massive inroads by AI in almost all areas.

I think in call centre work - AI will be far far easier than in general LLMs

why? ------------ because call centre work is specific - it's not about all of society and has all of history and all knowledge etc etc - it's very specific - it's about one company etc - one industry, it's a very tiny area for an AI system to operate in ------------ and that includes things like Centrelink - which is far boarder in it's assistance needed than say something like Telstra or CBA

One can see the differences in engineering problems and lack of problems when one looks at the differences between all LLM's and eg. ----- Azure Quantum Elements technology - by Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL)

it's up - it's working, it's understanding chemistry etc AND it's already having massive value outputs.

Call centres are all over red rover - when is the question. I suggest unless you are about to pop off the planet - it will be in your lifetime. It's not all that far away at all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.