LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Love how all this is being sold as a great deal for us suckers....

1. 1,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Love how all this is being sold as a great deal for us suckers. Especially when you get news articles like this:

"Mali’s share in the Goulamina project will increase to 35% from 20%, according to the economy ministry’s statement dated May 16 and seen by Reuters on Friday.
    “With this win-win agreement, which defends the vital interests of the Malian people, the State of Mali enters into a new partnership with the Chinese group Ganfeng Lithium Co for the development and operation of the Goulamina lithium project,” the statement said.Ganfeng Lithium will set up a spodumene plant which will start production by the end of the year, it added.
    Mali’s Economy Minister, Alousseni Sanou, said earlier this week thatthe deal could bring Mali between 110 billion and 115 billion CFA francs($191.51 million USD) per year.
    Ganfeng Lithium bought Australia’s Leo Lithium’s 40% stake in the Goulamina mine for $342.7 million earlier this month."

So we sold our stake for 1.5 years worth and that is being fed to us as a fantastic outcome?

Nice!
    Feeling blessed. (cough cough). Lost a mint on this one. Sorry to all in same boat - as this sucks big time.
    See you all on the next "life changing" stock. frown.png

Source: https://www.mining.com/web/mali-signs-agreement-with-chinas-ganfeng-to-operate-goulamina-lithium-mine/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.