"I almost never mention 'Israel' in my posts and I do not...

1. 16,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    "I almost never mention 'Israel' in my posts and I do not denigrate the Israeli People!

Netanyahu's genocidal regime is NOT 'Israel' and it is NOT the 'Israeli People'..."

That's where you are completely wrong.
    Netanyahu's government was elected by a majority of the Israeli people, and represents the Israeli people.
    By using the term "Netanyahu's genocidal regime", you cast a slur on the majority of the Israeli people.

I'll ask you once again to display your self-professed humanitarianism and call for the immediate and unconditional release of the hostages still held by Hamas, and a call for the end to Hezbullah's relentless rocket attacks on Israel.

If you don't, can't, or are otherwise unwilling to do both those things, you are part of the problem, and definitely NOT the humanitarian or peace-lover you repeatedly claim to be. If you don't do both those things, I can only assume (based on your repeated refusals to do so) that you are in favour of the hostages being held, and in favour of Hezbullah attacking Israel...nothing you have posted to date suggests anything different.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.