This is of topic but relevant , i was raised as a roman catholic...

1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    This is of topic but relevant , i was raised as a roman catholic attended catholic schools from the mid 50s taught all the doctrine till it was comming out of my ear;s , in my later teens i started reading philosophical books and also theology , My question is and i know its based on faith but do people of a variety of religions realy believe that a celestial being created the earth , mankind , all the animals and all the beauty of mother earth . Sure it gives some people something to base their life and existence on but realy how intelligent is it to make statements like the chosen ones and such things . Don,t people realise that the old manuscripts where written and then later transcribed to suit certain purposes like money and dominance over other peoples from all nations . the world needs a few simple things . Peace , Understanding , compassion , Open mindedness , and love without political sway . The last few points are the way i live my life without religion . I have grown up Peace and understanding to all .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.