BPH 10.5% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

Hello mode1971.... The last few years have been both fascinating...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hello mode1971.... The last few years have been both fascinating and frustrating.
    I must mention that I have been here since 2008. I have been extremely frustrated with both BPH & MEC.

One was calling maddy a bitch. .... This is completely unacceptable I do not consider this person's post comes from our opposition. .... This person's approach will achieve exactly the opposite to their intention. It is a given that people should treat each other with civility.

Having said that.... I believe that posters who own stock in MEC and BPH have every right to question the minister. It is plain to see that the office has no intention of answering our questions, but that does not prevent us from asking them. The more questions that are presented to the minister.... The more contact we have with decision makers..... The more contact we have with the decision makers, (at this stage of the game), the more they will be aware of our presence. I am fully aware, that one way of dealing with this... is to sit quietly and wait. Everyone here has different levels of frustration and that is clearly seen by the commentary. I believe we have gone full term here. A decision is needed... Surely MK is not waiting for the stop PEP11 I will continue to push the fact that this is an exploration drill... ... The debate is over. .. Time for a decision.

Just like the rig watching earlier this year... and dealing with the PKIT.... We can keep the conversation going.... but this procrastination is not reasonable.
    I will have one further call to the receptionist in MK's office to explain we, in the hot copper community, do not condone renegade posters being abusive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $134.4K 6.780M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 886763 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 3704316 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 10.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 5473094
Last updated 15.46pm 20/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.