PER 1.18% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hey man! So I had a look through the Phase 2a data as you raised...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Hey man! So I had a look through the Phase 2a data as you raised a fair point regarding patient 9 (Pul2.0 = +7.0).

If we were to remove this patient from the results, the average PUL2.0 + increase would still be +0.125 (better than maintenance at 0, which would in itself be a good sign within a degenerative disease state). I think the larger cohort within P2B will elucidate the results as you’d expect, but I’d also like to refer to the newly released proteomics data.

I would refer to @waynesworld and @Uboy ‘s explanations in this thread as to why ATL1102 is so exciting and why I personally have faith that we will replicate the strength of the P2A results in the upcoming trial. The fact that AT1102 up-regulates connective tissue growth factors such as LTPB4 (precursory to TGF-B) and downregulates TSP-1 lends to the reason that this therapy delineates from the rest of the market’s offerings (Corticosteroids, Exondys 51, etc.). This appears to overcome the immune mediated response to microdystrophin that Sarepta’s drug is provoking, as it’s further downstream in the connective tissue pathway.

As for Isis/Ionis Pharmaceuticals’ license for ATL1102, I can’t find anything giving a time frame for the license, although I’d imagine ANP’s leadership are already across this. Same goes for the royalties owed. These are valid concerns that I’d also like to verify.

I’d also like to say as a general note that long term holders and newcomers/traders should try to remain respectful and critical of their own opinions, particularly given the heightened sense of angst/confusion/excitement surrounding the CR. I am happy for people to ask genuine critical questions regarding ANP, as it tests our resolve and understanding of the company and the science.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $75.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.2¢ $63.67K 761.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43210 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.2¢ 115933
Last updated 14.43pm 07/06/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.