CDX 1.61% 6.3¢ cardiex limited

I've been an observer to some of these stories, and other...

1. 15,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    I've been an observer to some of these stories, and other comparable stories. The journey is usually the same, initial excitement, money flows in as shareprice rises, then shareholders get bored and impatient, shareprice keeps falling until eventual delivery, then suddenly the thing has no ceiling. A key difference here is that C2V have financially backed this to their shirt collars, hence i suppose the explanation for the sweaty armpits, if you had put everything you'd earned plus multiples more into keeping a company operational I am sure you'd feel the same level of stress.

I've had to think and rethink this through so many times but keep coming back to the same conclusion, the problem isnt the company, the problem is the environment it exists in, we live in a society with a tik-tok length attention span and zero trust or loyalty. But the product development and the team look to me like they are capable and the indications are that commercialization will validate the process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $3.105K 51.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2232 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 25815 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.