PYC 10.0% 11.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Really interesting meetingMy takeaways They will consider any...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Really interesting meeting
    My takeaways
    They will consider any option for a commercial deal on one of the products. Most likely upfront followed by milestone payments and royalties as this seems to be the industry standard.
    All three lead candidates progressing well.

The patient approached the company saying her vision had improved which sparked an additional assessment of her vision at 8 weeks rather than 12.

The additional phase II trials for the ADOA drug are not based around OPA1 mutations as I had previously supposed, they are based around the potential to optimize mitochondrial function in the disease groups Hottod mentioned.

Aiming for 1/3 of Glaucoma group who are difficult to treat. But the path is not as clear. The market is bigger, the price will be less as they are not orphan drugs and the link is not as clear as the diseases are multifactorial.

Phase II trials with the ADOA drug can all start concurrently with the ADOA phase II trial but they are currently assessing to see how likely success is and will announce to the market when they are more certain. They have preliminary optimism.

ADPKD they expect the trials may progress rapidly as restoration of function means it is easier to show significance and they have a good biomarker.

They will prioritize data and progressing the trials first but they are also aware the share price is down compared to their piers at a similar development stage and have suggested they will start working on it.

It felt like there was a lot of optimism. Did anyone else think that?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $513.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $430.2K 4.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 227514 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1209313 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.3¢ 2812759
Last updated 15.29pm 07/06/2024 ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.