RAC 2.00% $1.79 race oncology ltd

It’s really quite interesting reading the commentary on the HC...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    It’s really quite interesting reading the commentary on the HC threads within the last couple of days. It’s a daily struggle, often for even the most sage and experienced investor, to resist the temptation to let their emotions cloud their judgement - whether that be on what they choose to buy/sell, or what they post.

The RAC HotCopper is arguably one of the best on the site, and even given recent sentiment and price capitulations, I think we’ve maintained that status. Regarding Daniel’s perceived petulance towards the board or providing his HC sentiment - as hard as it is in times of share price difficulty, let’s always try to be fair (whilst still reserving your rights to question or criticise the board, Daniel, or anyone else’s comments or behaviour).

I think that setting his sentiment to none whilst he digests the strategic update AND letting Hotcopper know he’s doing that is FAR better than him changing it suddenly to align with a change of heart with no notice. I see Daniel’s contributions to this forum, facebook and elsewhere with shareholders as nothing but a gift that exemplifies how lucky we are to be in RAC amongst the hundreds of ASX small caps.

Let’s try to consider how accusatory some (not all or even most) replies MAY come across (even with the best of intent), particularly given there may be much behind closed doors currently or previously done on our behalf that Daniel has done to benefit all of us. I’m sure everyone has the right intention behind their questions, but perhaps bare in mind SocialEddy’s and Daniel’s comments about the current struggles he’s going through.

Nothing but respect & appreciation for everyone here, regardless of opinion, that genuinely want to see Bisantrene succeed in the clinic, save lives, and reward shareholders handsomely for their investments

Disclosure: I’ve been an enthused investor since mid 2021 and have not sold a single share, only continued to accumulate.

But that’s just my 86 cents
    Last edited by raisinsareheresy: 17/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.79
Change
0.035(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $302.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.79 $1.70 $916.8K 527.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 9427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.75
  Change
0.035 ( 0.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.76 $1.77 $1.70 30396
Last updated 15.57pm 07/06/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.