I will keep it brief because I don't know whether to laugh, yawn...

1. 1,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I will keep it brief because I don't know whether to laugh, yawn or cry in response to your post above.

The LNP promised us so much but from Day 1 they broke promises - even the ones they repeated on election night . Refer Nemesis Episode 1
    How many Royal Commissions did we have under their watch. Which one was the most disturbing in your view? Was it the Banking one? Robodebt perhaps? What about aged care?

What was the height of incompetence do you think? For me it was Richard Colbeck not knowing how many people had died from Covid in Aged Care Homes? Then again, it could have been the delay in getting Covid vaccines? The most disturbing one was easily Scomo's performance at the Robodebt Royal Commission - talk about blame shifting!

Do you think it was wise policy to hand out millions in jobkeeper payments to employers without some kind of claw back if the payments were not needed - or was it just negligence ? Do you still shop at Harvey Norman ?

Can you tell us what you think the LNP achieved in 9 years of government, apart from the gay marriage act?

Do you think Morrison was right in saying that we dodged a bullet in getting Scomo rather than Dutton ?

What is your explanation for the "back in the black" coffee mugs?

Have you actually sat through the 3 episodes of Nemesis ? If so, and you can still say " You will have to do better, and Albo's mob much, much much better, to get me to consider that they are not the worst administration this country has had in three score and ten years." - Please advise what medication you are on, because I want some ! . I mean that in the nicest possible way .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.