AW1 7.69% 14.0¢ american west metals limited

Yeah its sediment hosted copper, but Dave has mentioning VMS...

1. 2,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1417
    Yeah its sediment hosted copper, but Dave has mentioning VMS lately, which is interesting... but makes all sense. We could be looking at anything... many, many different things.

It's a long, long copper stretch.

Anyway,
    So guys. I love Dave. I love his enthusiasm, I could listen to him talk about storm forever.
    But I think we need to understand that they themselves are trying to figure this out, as we are.

We have a superb starting point, and its about making it all happen promptly, efficiently and resourcefully.

I think the reason I can't take people like Bunn seriously, is that everything he describes is a moot point.
    we'll get money through flow through, or options. Both are feasible = the project continues. Sure some people may or may not get their options in tow, but that's their gamble they've chosen.. either way it's money in the bank, and doesn't really affect the business macro too much.

we already have a small defined resource, and we have the tools to prove 100% correlation to the treasure. That sounds like a throwaway line, except according to management its not. It's the real deal.
    we've got economic studies etc coming up later in the year according to Dave, and that means we're moving forward.

we're still well under 1B SOI.
    etc, etc.

the best stocks are the simple ones.
    we're sitting really simple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $72.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $175.3K 1.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9700 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 1019912 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ 619055
Last updated 15.05pm 07/06/2024 ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.