SYA 10.4% 5.3¢ sayona mining limited

Like i said before. Unfortunately Sayona's management's lack of...

1. 3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187

Like i said before. Unfortunately Sayona's management's lack of compassion and treating shareholders like we were DEAD CORPSES STUCK IN HELL
    (BEGGING AND BEGGING AND BEGGING these incompetent MORON'S. Maybe if they had a female on the BOD or running the company they have more empathy. I was a very hard working man my whole life. Worked like a dog getting up before the sun rises. Suffering saving for decades saving. Than i made one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I trusted the ASX and the integrity of a multi billion dollar expanding company. I was very well off. Little did i know monsters in charge of PUBLIC f*ING COMPANIES. Can get away with murder until the government finally cracks do. We begged these SNAKES meant to be management and YEARS ago after begging and begging for an announcement. Like us long term shareholders were going nuts- It was like
    6-12 months not one announcement (This was over a year ago) They put out an announcement after we were all going nuts begging them to play the management game like other lithium companies put out announcements and engage with shareholders and to market the company like every other f*ing normal public company does

KNOW WHAT THESE f*ERS ANNOUNCED THE NEXT DAY!
    MY TRUAMATIZED BRAIN ONLY REMEMBERS IT WAS ABOUT THESE MONSTER'S EITHER GETTING 10 MILLION FREE SHARES OR MASSIVE WAGE INCREASES !

So I lost near EVERYTHING in this. All i want is this BOD to either go to jail for life or resign ! I am not stupid enough to be blind and ignore the Altura in the room. The CEO needs to put the company on a diet. f* PLL rather than they get lithium from NAL

(And it id killing sayona because the company is going broke very quickly i wanted it to go in C&M-And the poor i won't even call them shareholders fellow victims get a chance. I don't give 2 shit's anymore i lost it and my health and my mind. But if we do not remind the world against the NAZI'S and Hitler's of the corporate and non corporate world ! If there is nobody to warn others monsters,thiefs,dictators,satanists,greedy pigs get to continue their rape and pillaging. If one person does not get BURNT BY THESE MONSTERS I am happy. I WISH SOMONE WAS ABLE TO WARN ME. TO SAVE ME.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.005(10.4%)
Mkt cap ! $545.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.6¢ 4.8¢ $36.50M 691.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 61908965 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.005 ( 11.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 5.6¢ 4.8¢ 77186782
Last updated 16.00pm 17/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.