RNU 0.00% 10.0¢ renascor resources limited

yeah, been around long enough to know the score.The main thing I...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    yeah, been around long enough to know the score.

The main thing I got out of it though was a reinforcement of my belief that while China does for its own sake and screw everyone else, we must be aware that neither US nor Australian markets are China's priority. It is global. China does not think in small terms or short time frames like the rest of us (the west). It is patient and can out wait us. This is how I see the BRI, connecting the emerging markets to China and enticing buyers with extremely competitive prices.

To succeed, China needs cheap products and those products must be made with cheap components. Realistically, could the average African, Indian, Pakistani et al afford a AUD70K EV?

The latest Aus budget (as with the IRA) is about trying to level the playing field and invite capital to do the work by reducing tax and making investment more worthwhile and imported goods more expensive. However if the US, Australia cut off the potential for or are unable to compete with China for those emerging markets then it removes the economies of scale that China has been so successful tapping.

I heard on money of mine today that BYD has an EV selling for $10K - I haven't confirmed this it was on a recent podcast. Can the west compete with this? Why are temu and other Chinese online retailers so successful? Again, it's about price. I know people that have come from the period where Aussies were saying, we buy there cars, they buy Australia. Those Aussies still go out and buy a Chinese EV based on price value alone.

Regardless of the assistance that western governments give, if the end product pricing does not compete with Chinas offering, then, this is the point and what I take from that video.

Case in point, Australia day paraphernalia; why do we buy it from China? Surely we have smart people here capable of making it - it's down to cost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $254.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $204.2K 2.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 3497601 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 720553 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.3¢ 10.0¢ 661481
Last updated 15.56pm 07/06/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.