IMU 1.69% 6.0¢ imugene limited

Hey GinoE, As I mentioned in a post a few days ago- I'm...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Hey GinoE,
    As I mentioned in a post a few days ago- I'm convinced PH is yet to flick the switch.

When he does, it will be on the back of all being constructed and afforded, with the science being compiled right now. Whilst it's still pre revenue without data results, cost cuttings' as we've seen over the past few weeks, are just viewed as housekeeping.
    Why I believe there will be steady SP growth over the next few months, is because data (even by IMU's calendar of just three days ago) will come anytime within the next few months. Most holders, and there's something like 70% retail holders. Would kick themselves not holding if news dropped, seeing the SP take off like last November. That alone should cause a shortage of supply over the coming months. Volumes will fluctuate however, buyers are simply snapping up what does come to market, without driving up the price in accumulating slowly. The upside is (for mine) once a major announcement comes, anytime between now and years end - This baby can go 10-100X PRONTO.
    It's like a fine bottle of red on the shelf, that you know will be opened soon. You want to be at the table when its being poured.

Ignore the SP, as its only what buyers are prepared to pay for shares at the moment.That goes out the window with any forthcoming major announcement, kicked off by a trading Halt!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $439.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $1.072M 18.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85851 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 335299 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ 7197252
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.