IMU 1.69% 6.0¢ imugene limited

"just because you feel like it should be time to release...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62

"just because you feel like it should be time to release something" ... that's a bit rich. The data presented has been around since last year, its April now and management have been busy setting expectations for data cuts for major conferences. This is the biggest conference there is, data would be available from the 42 day scans at the very least and now they are failing to meet those expectations.

If the results aren't as flash as hoped for, I can be forgiving, as this is science and while we are all hoping for good results there is no guarantee for them and its not the scientist's fault if nature doesn't conform with our expectations. However, as a shareholder, I want to be informed of progress and know where we're at, good or bad and I am entitled to expect information to be forthcoming at the very least according to those parameters which management have outlined and that is "major conferences".
    They are failing to do this and this makes everyone wonder, speculate and fear the worst. I for one am not impressed by rehashing and reinterpreting data from last year at a conference where we need to make an impression.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $439.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $1.072M 18.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85851 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 335299 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ 7197252
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.