WKT 4.17% 11.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

This is an excellent and highly relevant post. It is based on a...

1. R08
    7,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1786
    This is an excellent and highly relevant post. It is based on a factual understanding of Gemcorp’s announced (by WKT management) debt servicing requirements. 2 quarters of funding are required to service Gemcorp’s debt. It is there in black and white. My main concern all along - debt V revenues. Supporting the debt. Consider the below….

I find @trousergecko post encouraging. Why ? Well, he/she clearly states the fact that a CR may occur and be needed, that it is not the most horrendous outcome. I agree, it’s not ! SOI are not huge and dilution at this level is not a major issue if placed into strong “company believer hands.” Let’s face it, positively the mine is practically built and the bulls are rampaging (sentiment at a comfortable high) - why not raise shortly in order to protect company financials and progression ? Funds WILL be required, there is no doubt about this considering managements own declaration that at least 12 months are required for ramp up productions AND that INITIAL purchase orders will be pilot = small revenues intially.

Raise now, ramp up - initiate stronger recovery and grade rates = increase revenue stream. Protect integrity. It’s a win win. Don’t wait till the death nail like the previous suspension and company saving raise.

Sometimes - a well timed CR is a godsend and company maker. Do it now, not when the story is fading…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $77.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $41.33K 355.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 116989 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ 110000
Last updated 15.49pm 07/06/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.