XJO 0.51% 7,715.5 s&p/asx 200

afp's memorial 9/11 monday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

It was a chilling reminder seeing all those images on Sunday. I wasn't trading ten years ago but it must have been pretty scary on that trading day for you fellas that were - apart from the humanitarian side which was deeply sad.

A bit of a sombre start to the week xjo'ers. However, it fits the overall mood of the forum.

I had a real search on my hands trying to find someone upbeat. I pretty much failed accept for a few surprises.

Yotta says, funnily enough, that the bear flag has failed. Broken down. No longer valid. It didn't reach the top of the trend so - kaput.

Retska - going bear hunting for anything that I sell.

Haspete is keeping a wily eye on a very big head and shoulders but will play it as it goes.

InvestEgate reckons there's support around these here levels and is slightly bullish.

That leaves us with an exotic creature from over my way. Poith.

This mystical individual quietly gets on with his cycle analysis and seems surprisingly humble. Unlike the rest of you ego maniacs.

I actually (honest gods truth) dreamt about him last night. He was quite a handsome young man and more engaging than I thought. We talked about the market and he seemed quite upbeat.

I hinted that I always had a good strong gander at his charts and that I wanted to start a thread but that his comments were not very 'headlineish' He was too nice.

Then low and behold, what do we get the same day.

Some say that he charts in the lotus position, and that he has a harem of leggy blonde disciples.

All we know is that he's called

* * * ANDREW FROM PERTH * * *

'History, time and a certain chart pattern suggests
    the media bears will be in for an ass kicking...
    'AFP

Suffer in ya jocks bears!! He He

Goodluck today Fellas and dolls

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.