BIT 0.00% 5.7¢ biotron limited

Good Morning A2.Difficult question since there are a lot of...

1. 3,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    Good Morning A2.

Difficult question since there are a lot of moving factors which I suspect will play out in slow motion over the next 2 months but I suspect the answer is likely to be "Yes". Here's why .....

In today's announcement they have reset expectations for results to be end of this quarter. No longer are they saying "coming weeks". CR needs to be completed before end of the quarter since money looks like running out mid July based on current burn rate.

As I wrote the other day, based on their past behavior I expect the issue price to be in the vicinity of 4.5c (Either 4 and 5 if they chose to round it off). SP will likely fall based on the fact that holders can buy new shares cheaper than on market, same as always happens. Company knows this so usually attaches options as an added incentive to pay up.

The narrative created is that you are being given a chance not only support the company to get these trials over the line and put the company into a strong financial position going into commercialization discussions but also the unwritten and obvious pull that this is a chance to get "cheap" shares and options right before the finish line. Longer term followers will find this rings some bells.

Now, if they release results early (and by early I mean only 18 months late) and the results disappoint then my answer will likely be no. But truthfully I'm not expecting to see results before the CR so I think the carrot of extra tickets in the BIT lottery will remain key to what is about to happen.

As I said to Lux yesterday, I expect most will find that they have been backed into a corner with little choice but to pay up. It will be framed as an opportunity. Some will already be stretched from the last CR having taken up extras. Some will find that they were already in as far as they were comfortable with and will be forced to make a difficult decision. Others will just throw money money at it and say "in for a penny, in for a pound". Overall however I expect them to get the money since the majority of us here are likely gamblers by nature and nobody want the undertaker to get their cheap shares.

I hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.7¢ $5.699K 99.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 420774 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 7591 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.7¢ 28076
Last updated 13.10pm 16/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.