ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Wow, What a big capital raising, less than the shares i already...

1. 4,601 Posts.
    Wow, What a big capital raising, less than the shares i already hold... Pffft, storm in a tea cup, the company will have around $3,000,000 in the bank to go dig some dirt, also the WA state government is part funding Golden ridge. If they are going to drill Greeenbushes (Donelly) then the company will be totally rerated, the Canadian project alone is a monster. I was giving a hint to a few people when we were at 1.5 cents to get on board, you know they ignored me, now they say "why didn't you make me buy them" This is how people are and the way they behave, once i helped some freinds get stock at 2 cents, they sold at around 15 cents , it went to $6.40 and they blamed me for them selling out. You want good advice? go talk to a stock broker or financial adviser , you know them, they are the experts who drive around in the newest Ferrari and have houses in each capital city, yes they are so expert that they make so much money..................but why do they have a crappy day job advising others? My advice is use your brain.
    Just look at GXY and PLS, can anyone see just far enough to see, even ever so slightly that we are on the same path? Fully underwritten by a big shitload of gold and nickel.
    Last edited by pallister: 23/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.