No wotsup, the CC is only doing what was commissioned by Christ,...

1. 5,346 Posts.
    No wotsup, the CC is only doing what was commissioned by Christ, to baptise and make disciples of all nations.

Apart from that many are waking up to how and why the world is in such a state, the outcome of the last 500 years of history brought on by the reformation

What bible bashing is exposing is simple, look no further then yourself, you are dividing and making enemies of anyone who has the misfortune to respond to your post
    The CC as Jesus said know his voice and are waking up, in your case you are turning people off and snapping people out of what Protestantism is all about

One thing I noticed is that you are turning people towards supporting the CC, just look how people respond to you, giving you CC theology, this is happening in most social media and has a hand in waking people up

But it's not in just religion, it's in all our drifting people away from God that people are waking up too

I told you and Mrg that I have a place all ready for you's in the CC, seems like I will be right on this, just like most of your CC bashers friends have woken up and saw the stupidity they were in

I have also said many times that the world is in a state of purification, especially from the ideology of the past 200 years of shakers and movers
    That the CC will be purified first, then America and Russia spicificly communism and Cultural Marxism

People will turn back to God, and no One can do anything about it, period

I'm just sitting back and watching things evolve

And you, keep cheesing people off to push them towards the CC, good job buddy

Do ask whereu, who would he would follow, is it your bible bashing or Catholic truth

I can assure you I'm 100% correct on this

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.