NWC 0.00% 3.9¢ new world resources limited

Asymmetric return profile

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Rarely do I ever post. Felt compelled to do so on this occasion.
    In my opinion this stock presents as having one of the most positive asymmetric return profiles I have seen in quite some time.
    On a standalone basis Antler is a compelling development story. 13 year mine life with amazing economics even at current copper prices....courtesy of its significant grade. Add to that it's on private land and has a low capex/opex profile which makes its development absolutely feasible for a company with NWC's market cap (material debt funding possible). What is most attractive is the enormous exploration upside, for which current broker target prices currently ascribe zero value. if we get a sniff of shallow mineralisation at Javelin, the Roadrunner prospects or the newly acquired Newmont ground to supplement ore feed from the main Antler deposit, this thing could rocket....and this is before we've even caught the inevitable copper price tailwinds.....which are coming.
    At various points in time time different commodities come into an out of vogue and capture investor attention. Copper has been largely forgotten about for the last 2 years, while the likes of lithium has been all the rage. AZS is an example of what could happen when copper returns to focus. At the start of this year AZS was a struggling nickel stock with a negligible market cap. It's had some exploration success (some decent lithium hits) and is now capped at $1.9bn. Not saying NWC is going to those levels (at least not yet) but his company actually has a resource (modest in size and the potential to grow substantially) and extremely robust financials that should be reiterated in the upcoming PFS release.
    Lodgement of project permitting is another major upcoming milestone that shouldn't be underestimated in its value.....particularly in the eyes of potential acquirers!
    An exciting next few months ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $110.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $39.95K 1.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 725545 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ 984360
Last updated 11.51am 16/05/2024 ?
NWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.