DRE 0.00% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

yeah, not looking great to be honest... still awaiting signs of...

1. 5,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    yeah, not looking great to be honest... still awaiting signs of entry, Im not convinced after todays financials ... Market Cap valuation is where I am trying to determine DRE's value at present..

The Problem is, most of these high risk speccy stocks at present are getting punished across the market... I'm sitting on the side lines only holding 2 stocks that I am stuck in, Id exit just on getting my money back at present... I feel Markets are in a little stand off in the micro, small cap sector..

A couple of raises that have taken place over the last few months with low end stocks have been done at heavily discounted prices, obviously to entice sophs and alike... I have witnessed near all of these stocks being sold down to below the CR placement within a short time after.. ITs a head fk to be honest..

I also see that high end investors are becoming more cautious to time lines... Its all good to have a business prospectus and portray the near future, but at the end of the day investors money is what is needed to stay afloat with any drilling programs, then at the end of it all you have is a average valuation of what's in the ground ... along way of making money... Its a hard game to decipherer.

IMO looking at this from a TA point of view, I'm well aware that DRE is in extreme over sold territory, however one has to determine why the market is punishing DRE, and how much more punishments is ahead.. Personally I thought potential of breaking the short term downtrend channel that I presented in my recent chart was about to break out yesterday when hitting 2.3 cents... I near pressed buy for first entry... Today however confirms the bears are still at play and are in force..

Honesty I think fundamental's need to prove valuation... IS DRE really worth $70million today? that is the question.. maybe someone that is more FA inclined than myself can present a true valuation estimate according to Market Cap to see where we stand today... I'm still keen here at some point, but am truly awaiting bullish momentum to kick off, thought the MACD was about to hit positive territory yesterday, to only be punished again today on the short term 30day chart... catching a falling knife is not easy, don't feel like being stabbed...

Don't shoot the messenger, I for one would like the Bulls to return in force here, still awaiting indicators to turn strongly before clear entry... would be happy to pay higher prices when confirmation is in play.. but for now, bears are winning... 2 cents support broken today...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5928/5928333-1322eeaa49e037ceb75331e827ed5b17.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $12.34K 702.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4038790 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 2847467 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 717892
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.