I bet Josh never mentioned the following comments in his video...

1. 9,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83

I bet Josh never mentioned the following comments in his video that was written by an Australian Jewish author.
    I‘m reasonably confident that Josh would have met the late Isi Leibler a well respect Elder amongst our politicians.

To be fair to the authors article, the following comments is a very small portion on his point of view on renegade younger Jews attitude towards Israel.
    But his comments should make his standing admirable to non Jews with his honesty…many others go to great lengths to avoid such info being made public!

In Eastern Europe, some of the Jewish social revolutionaries even justified pogroms against their own people as a vehicle to generate revolutionary consciousness.

When the Bolsheviks came into power they established the Yevsektsiya, where Jewish cadres were entrusted to root out Jewish religion and culture — which they did with infinitely greater ferocity than their non-Jewish counterparts. Their denigration of Judaism was comparable to Nazi propaganda.”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.