LMG 1.85% 5.5¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Yes, Tropic, I understand your frustration but not for a single...

1. 4,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    Yes, Tropic, I understand your frustration but not for a single moment do I believe the incident was manufactured as a creative fill. I spoke to the man directly as I have now dozen of times, over the years. My intuition and discernment gives me great confidence in trusting Davids sincere and genuine nature.

The attack on David nature and integrity is a blight I personally will not stomach and below you. When people have the same experience of calling, emailing and interaction with David, then they will have sufficient knowledge for accurate discernment People can then form an honest and unbiased opinion on Davids nature. Many are still spitting into the wind and demonstrating their own flaws.

Yes, he fumbles, mumbles and stumbles but his heart nature that he demonstrates to me is a man trying his best for who he is and what he is capable of. I like the man and am actually excited to meet him because he comes across as a genuine bloke.

His statement regarding the visual impression of the MgO purity is completely compatible with my conversation and how anyone would give a basic response. You were not on the phone and your interpretation is completing off the Richter scale.

Anyway, I'm off to the doc and my ankle has drastically improved after having two large screws removed. So keep on your heavy assessment and negativity, that is your absolute right. I'll just stay out of it from now on and stand by my digs. I am clear where I stand and that is some disappointment but not discouragement.

LMG is an investment for me, for the duration of many years. It is incredible to me that people do not have a broader scope and vision. We are all the same in that we are different but one monumental thing I have learnt on my 58 years is that all toxicity has to be removed in order to have peace on your life.

I can obviously handle a great deal more negative aspects of this project than you, that is called resilience but also involves discernment and balanced analysis.

I'm having a good break from this forum. Not due to weakness or a hissy fit but because it does my head in and people have their head on the sand.

For goodness sake people, be proactive and take the opportunity to masked the most basic step in enquiry, blinken call David. 0421 234 688

In my opinion, there is a massive lack of fortitude and resilience constantly demonstrated here and that is not what true blue Ozzy's normally lack.

All the best and cheerio for now.
    I've switched to a bipolar low and it's bloody black, black , black.

Ken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $106.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $27.46K 512.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63500 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 311699 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ 156863
Last updated 13.58pm 16/05/2024 ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.