BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

High pressure hockey stick

1. 153 Posts.
    Speaking as an unreformed speculator, I love the fact that we have had a capper for ages at .007, dutifully posting 22 million on the sell side on market open. This would be a bore if spot yellowcake was still finding a bottom and the nuclear winter for long-term holders in uranium explorers and developers continued its post-March 11 2001 purgatory for the uranium believer; however, at a time when Tradetech can't even keep up with printing upward revisions to the spot price of U308 and Jim Cramer last week gave the green light for Main Street, Nebraska to have a flutter on uranium, the speculative dynamic this capper is building for BLR is spectacular.

This time last year, I could also only look on in the speculative wonder of hindsight at the run that Blumont had experienced on the SGX: I love that pedigree and so would any speculator watching quietly in the wings - just as I have done with the FPO holding that I have built up in BLR since December 2012 when Shinzo Abe came to power in Japan. So enamoured am I of BLR that I think that I just dollar cost averaged into Top 20 calculation. Just like Buc and Grant64 can tell you: it has been a long wait for Japan's nuclear industry to start ticking all the boxes, and now they have.

In my opinion, there is no need whatsoever to endlessly talk UBM or ablation: I talk the speculator's metric of a high grade in-ground resource in Colorado where the now daily revisions to the spot and term price of U308 keeps a number of economic recovery options open.

I love Mr. Market. He Taketh like at 1:45 PM AEST on 11 March 2011........and He Giveth, pegged by me at the reversal point in the spot price of U308 and the gleeful sense of scrambling utilities, institutions and Main Street.

Happy speculating with post tax savings that you can afford to allocate to the best looking and heretofore unloved uranium market, surrounded as it is by exhausted, cheap credit-driven bubbles in just about any other asset market that you can think of.

Buc, Grant64 and other long term believers - I doff my speculative cap to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.