HGO 2.41% 8.5¢ hillgrove resources limited

Kanmantoo Copper mine ready to go ? For real ?, page-5

1. 1,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6276
    I have taken a starting position this morning with an on market purchase at 5.2 cents. I have been watching this one for a long time and also seeing the funding issues that CYM have had has made me wait until now.

I saw a presentation by their chief geologist a few months ago and was convinced there is good potential within their exploration licences. However that is years away from being anything. The real bonus potential is in the existing mining lease area. Hillgrove clearly know this and emphasise the 9 zones with strong growth potential within the mining lease. Their cross sections and drill results are compelling. Even without further resource growth they have a project that is forecast to make a good return.

I can easily see a resource growth in the mine area to take them to a 10 year mine life. Can it go further, who knows and drilling won't help us for a few years yet. I think the leverage generated by extending to a 10 year mine life and capturing the forecast copper supply issue related possible prices rises in the next 3-5 years is substantial hence my purchase today.

I like the idea of owning a copper producer by the first quarter in 2024.

I don't like to predict share prices because they are so dependent upon market sentiment and commodity prices as well, in this case, as the company success at running an underground mine and conducting successful exploration underground. However I think the risks have been reduced enough to jump in at prices around the capital raise. Once the copper is being sold and cash flow comes I hope the share price will have increased significantly.

I am overweight in copper stocks with significant positions in Carnaby, Hammer, Cooper and Sunshine Gold. Today Hillgrove joins the group and will likely be the first to actually produce copper! Now bring on a copper supply deficit and high prices, please!

DYOR. Not investment advice. You must invest based upon your own risk tolerance, financial position and your own detailed research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.002(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $177.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ $256.9K 3.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 424657 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 214020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ 836527
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.