AGY 4.00% 13.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Hahahaha The fact that you still don’t comprehend what is...

1. 13,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8121
    Hahahaha

The fact that you still don’t comprehend what is actually being said speaks volumes!

What is it that you don’t understand about this:

“the total amount provided by AGY to the JV each quarter” is NOT the “only accurate information for Puna expenditure”.

??

I’ve given you some time to dyor yet you still can’t work it out.

Since you’re such a great detective, here are some clues. Good luck.

One migjt claim that dogs ONLY have 4 legs.
    To disprove that, all someone needs to do is provide one 3-legged dog.
    Or, if you prefer, one might claim that there is ONLY one 3-legged dog; similarly, another 3-legged dog proves this to be wrong.

The 3-legged dog is on its way. Woof woof.

Bazza gives his son Timmy pocket money.
    Timmy keeps all his money in his piggy bank. Timmy also buys lollies.
    Bazza gave Timmy $86 last month.
    Bazza reckons Timmy spent $86 last month on lollies, saying to Shazza “the money I gave to Timmy last month is the ONLY accurate information for Timmy’s spending”.
    Shazza points out that Timmy had money in his piggy bank at the start of last month…and a different amount of money in his piggy bank at the end of last month…. And therefore those known amounts are ALSO accurate information relating to Timmy’s spending.
    Bazza is wrong.

woof woof

Oh, and if you want something to disprove a DIFFERENT claim about specific items of Puna’s expenditure, then here’s another 3-legged dog clue for you:

- Feb 2024
    - 58x Filter plates from Italy
    - Circa USD$4,500 CIF

WOOF!!

…and there are plenty more where that came from.

I’ve told you many times, those who can assemble a clearer jigsaw than others can often make better investment decisions and in turn make more money.
    Some posters here, like @Dand16 for example, have provided plenty of clues on where to find information instead of waiting in line to be spoon-fed with the masses.
    Some go looking for it, others are “too busy” or “can’t be bothered” or perhaps just incapable.

If you think I’m going to spoon-feed you more details about specific expenditure, and help you with your jigsaw, after what you’ve brought here, you are kidding yourself.

It is publicly available information, readily discoverable by those putting in the effort to seek it out.

Btw, I only needed the first 3-legged dog to prove Rob’s specific assertion as indeed being wrong, so don’t bother whining about not giving you a reference for where the other dogs reside.

DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $171.6K 1.351M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1210063 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 399834 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 522688
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.