IMU 1.43% 7.1¢ imugene limited

I have been an IMU bull since the 2c days but definitely agree...

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    I have been an IMU bull since the 2c days but definitely agree with your sentiments about our energetic BODs nod nod wink wink approach without any tasty results to match atm. It starts to get quite weary and the market literally takes very little notice nowadays as they have seen it all before. Plenty of other biotechs are having nice little rerates recently including RAC and CU6 amongst others but with record indices around the world our SP remains stagnant at best. Bring on these results sooner rather than later!!
    just a quick word on an Nasdaq listing, be careful what you wish for. I have had several companies that listed on the Nasdaq as I have mentioned before including IMM and more recently IHL and everyone has turned into a deep disappointment. Maybe I am terrible stock picker but recently IHL quit the ASX and changed to the NASDAQ, I listened to all the roadshows and all the arguments regarding the change. Bearing in mind the company reached 70c the same time as IMU . Another company who hadn’t put a foot wrong so far and had stated they had all these international investors waiting on the sidelines. In short a total disaster, all our institutions and funds had to sell here that forced the price down before swooping over and selling has continued with an equivalent price to just over 3c. IMHO from experience if your not revenue producing your just another play thing on tho index depending which way they want to sling you on a day to day basis

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $835.1K 11.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1346538 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 245169 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 4314321
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.