What an interesting, cop out, response - not denigrating me -...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    What an interesting, cop out, response - not denigrating me - how come ??

Just further on your dribble to you "mate" Gino :

Cyclone Tracy occurred on Christmas Eve - until around 0500 on Christmas Day.

Later Christmas Day, comms were gradually restored and the rest of Aust learnt the news.

General Stretton was a real hero of post-Cyclone Darwin BUT he wasn't around to make "the last call out of Darwin" - utter bs.

In the main, the evacuation was very orderly and efficiently carried out - there was no chaos, with babies and kids running loose, needing playground equipment.

My wife and two small boys were evacuated on day 2 - air lifted by Ansett, right round Aust to finally end up in Adelaide.

The real heros in it all were the Salvos and Red Cross - not army medicos. The other heros were the people of Australia - all of whom pitched in to try to help with anything needed.

You carry on as if you definitely know everything - this once I could not tolerate the lies !!

btw I fully agree with you on the effects of a cat 4 on the Gold Coast. Fortunately they haven't been anywhere near in recent times and the climate hysteria won't bring them any closer.

Cheers !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.