It's nothing to do with bigotry....it's recognition of a few...

1. 10,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    It's nothing to do with bigotry....it's recognition of a few cold hard facts....everyone knows who the aggressor was/is and which party is trying defend themselves. There was no threat to Russia....I think you're just caught up in all the nonsense you've been fed by Putin and his Kremlin much of which is repeated here endlessly.
    Of course it applies to both States....but you've shot yourself in the foot straight away acknowledging as much. Putin's been at War with Ukraine for a decade now. Read some of what he's said about Ukraine. Start with his so called 'Essay', more like a War Manifesto from July 2021 and his various other rants with his historical revisionism.
    I think this whole filthy tragedy is actually more about the individual Putin himself, his paranoia and ego than Russia per se.
    One wonders how many of his own people he's sacrificed without even considering the Ukrainian losses...and what for ? To satisfy his ego and delusion ?....self comparisons with Tsar, Peter the Great, is one clue of that..... at least the Ukrainians knew/know what they were and are fighting for. I doubt their Russian counterparts would be so sure.
    As it turns out Ukraine's desire to join NATO was well founded as events of the last 26 months have proven and the further significant expansion of NATO since indicates who thinks where a real threat lay.
    There can be no doubt who the Aggressor is and was and I imagine there will be a deeply seated hatred of Putin's Russia in many Ukrainians for generations to come and understandably so.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.