SVL 2.56% 19.0¢ silver mines limited

Couple of nuggets of info...Take aways for me are (from a few...

1. 2,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Couple of nuggets of info...

Take aways for me are (from a few telegraph quotes);

- They want projects to happen in regional NSW, especially with critical minerals and metals. Regional towns are facing an investment void with the only present mining being Coal outside of these...and we all know where that's heading. Towns will struggle without them.

-Investors are looking at NSW very closely, and any government slip up could see $$$ go elsewhere which would lead to a significant and long term exploration investment void in NSW.

- From a Government standpoint, it's very much about keeping regional towns alive with continued investment and the wider benefit of royalties. The liabilities to NSW government, should there be a failure here would be catastrophic to NSW. They way I see it, they are at that end point now....sink or swim...

-Although they are playing with ground penetrating radar around Forbes, Dubbo, all regional towns would benefit from operations nearby to them, and their focus being on the critical minerals (REE,Silver, Gold, Zinc, Lead). However, from date of discovery to potential first mine is still over a decade away for any project like this in NSW(and federally), so a long term prospect. SVL is here and now, just about shovel ready on last approvals and finance, 90% of the ground work is done.

-For NSW, it would be an unforgivable act of stupidity by the NSW government, and indeed the Federal government (Both the Judicial and Executive) if they were to stop SVL now. That would send shockwaves throughout the exploration and mining sector, especially in NSW that they would be closed for business.

All imho.

“Critical minerals are crucial to the future of the global pathway to net zero and growing employment in regional NSW,” she said.

Natural Resources Minister Courtney Houssos said the surveys are “an important piece of the puzzle” in driving investment.

“The release of this data will help stimulate investment and make sure NSW continues to lead the exploration and development of critical minerals in Australia.”

Another 1,600 jobs would be created if currently proposed projects in the sector begin mining.

NSW Minerals Council CEO Stephen Galilee said the survey results being released publicly showed the government was serious about backing in new mining projects in the state.

“This sends a positive message that the NSW Government is serious about the development of critical minerals and metals mining projects in our state,” he said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $286.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $1.987M 10.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1711121 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 2458865 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ 2983101
Last updated 16.11pm 17/05/2024 ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.