FBR 4.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

the robots are coming to take over the world?

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    tradie_cat and one or two others have posted how they think robotics like this will be bad for the average worker. Yes it will be. And even though i am a holder of fastbricksRobotics inherently because i believe in the tech and technological progress in general which will make our lives better but with the potential of making our lives devestated too if we are not careful.
    Hence the need to make a shorter hour week with a much better wage than the one most know. Basically it is not right for some to be so well compensated in our community while others are sent to the poor house because of an inadequate wage [due to imported workers often as not].
    So again yes high tech robotics can be bad if used incorrectly but will be very good if utilised correctly and not for class warfare by the rich.
    Fro great insight into this subject read a book by an author I cannot recall but the books title is "work work work then you die". The author is largely blacklisted I think through his writings by not only governments but also much via the officialdom of author publications everywhere, but if you can get hold of it it will clear up much of this. I do know i saw it at one time through some seller on amazon. definately -Recommended read anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $138.9K 5.749M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 250835 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 5276327 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ 771544
Last updated 14.57pm 12/06/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.