Hi,It's important to note that it's not Chaldeans; it's...

1. 1,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006

Hi,

It's important to note that it's not Chaldeans; it's Assyrians, and I come from an Assyrian background. My parents migrated from Iraq. The Assyrians have never been protected by Islam. For reference, please see the Genocide in the Ottoman Empire: Armenians, Assyrians, and Greeks between 1913-1923.Over the past 2000 years, Assyrians, alongside other religious minorities in the region, have faced ongoing persecution for their faith. This persecution, specifically targeting christians, has caused immense suffering and hardship, leading many to seek refuge beyond the Middle East. However, even in our new environments, peace remains elusive as we continue to confront opposing doctrines. Maybe you're from the region or not, but you have no idea how it is to live with people that you cannot reason with, nor accept others, but enforce their beliefs onto others. For the past 2000 years, they haven't preached love but violence and hate for others.

Australia is not the same; it's changing. It used to be good and peaceful, but it's getting out of control. While I support multiculturalism, people should obey the law, and the belief system of this country which is built on Christianity and Judaism.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.