BPH 0.00% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

I'll be enjoying the day with my Wife of 33+ years, watching...

1. 1,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I'll be enjoying the day with my Wife of 33+ years, watching Supercars, Footy & doing some more painting of the front of the house & balcony & having a few beers on this rainy Sunday.

At least there feels to be a positive mood in the air here. Very upbeat which is good. May is less than 10 days away.

Oh & GB...

It depends which Hawaiian Butterfly you're referring to?
    Why care about the weather in Brisbane if you're not there?
    Do you mean Chaos Theory? Actually quite relevant to the PEP-11 story as it continues to unfold.
    Why halve a halve when you can halve a full one?
    Some people spend their lives halving halves & die never achieving anything at all.

Have a fun day GB & everyone.

I'm quite hopeful that all the pieces are coming together & the increasing chatter by pollies, press, unions & Industry could lead to the inclusion of PEP-11 in possible solutions etc etc by the Finest People. Then look out if they do harden up & drink from the Cup because they'll move quickly imo.

I just wonder what previous & incumbent Australian Gov'ts have contractually agreed to & signed us up for- (selling much of our resources to O'Seas interests & importing their Renewable products at Inflated prices?)- with International Gov'ts & Corporations & if this is affecting decision making as far as PEP-11 is concerned? Many questions that will likely not be answered imo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 920869 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.