IMU 2.14% 7.2¢ imugene limited

Taureanbull, thank you for your reply. You pretty much summed up...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Taureanbull, thank you for your reply.

You pretty much summed up my thinking, I started investing after going through cancer myself and came across IMU before it went to its lowest point which enabled me to accumulate a nice parcel with an even better average.
    It obviously helps to stay calm if your investment is in the greens and my financial goal is long term for 2027, but my real hope is, as most of us to find a cure for cancer.

I was diagnosed with breast cancer last year, 44 years old, I had no idea, no family history and no obvious signs. I just found it because my high cholesterol prompted me to do a scan of my heart arteries.... funny, I was never overweight, thought about running a marathon and then the roller coaster started.

Cancer is a silent killer, sometimes I look at a perfect piece of fruit.... but when you cut it open its rotten.
    The same with cancer, you might not see or feel it... but its there and growing and even when they cut it out and you go through chemo or radiation... the fear will always be there that it comes back.

I never thought it would happen to me, but I consider myself lucky. They found it, .... and I hope that I made the right decisions regarding the treatment.

This taught me that live can be shorter then expected, I feel confident with my investment and we know the higher the risk the bigger is the reward.

Thinking about it, what do we regret more?
    Things we did, or things we didn't do?

I, for myself regret more the things I didn't do.
    That is why I give this a really good shot and I think IMU will do very well smile.png

PS Lets talk about that exit strategy in due time wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.002(2.14%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $676.7K 9.482M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 991373 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 1092884 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 3231685
Last updated 15.06pm 16/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.